Enumclaw, Washington

Through Amazon.com I Ordered Ten Herb Plants- One each: Spearmint, Peppermint, Parsley, Chives, Thyme, Oregano, Rosemary, Sage, Tarragon, Lemon Balm from Colonial Creek Farm. Never received them.

Company states that the Plants were sent to my physical location through USPS who would not deliver. Refused to resend to PO Box, use UPS or Fed Ex, or refund. Kept me engaged in a long e-mail chain. Snide and unprofessional responses to my e-mails and requests for resend or refund.

After a complaint to Amazon, received an yet another e-mail that they would refund 1/2 my money. Would not recommend doing business with this company.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of herb plants from Colonial Creek Farm. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Colonial Creek Farm to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Colonial Creek Farm for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Forsyth, Georgia, United States #1224174

We tried very hard to work with this customer and did give her a 100% refund including the shipping cost. So the "kept my money" comment in the title is false.

We used the shipping address provided by Amazon, and even though the customer admitted that she gave us the wrong address, she still insisted we re-ship the entire order free of charge to a new address.

We don't usually have customers demand that we absorb the cost for their mistakes, so this did take us back a bit, but at no time were our comments snide or unprofessional and the dispute was resolved in the customers favor. - Colonial Creek Farm

Colonial Creek Farm Products and Services