I ordered catnip plants from this company, through eBay. In the past I have ordered catnip plants in the winter, through eBay.

The supplier was excellent, and the plants very healthy. Unfortunately, they did not have any available at this time. I ordered plants from Colonialcreek. They arrived diseased, covered in the grey fungus you find on unhealthy plants.

I have been gardening for decades, both flowers and vegetables. I usually grow my own catnip plants in the summer.

It was obvious these were diseased plants, of a very poor quality. I did receive a refund from eBay, but had to ship the plants back at my own expense. I would caution anyone against buying from this company.

It is difficult to produce an unhealthy catnip plant, they are usually fairly hardy with enough water and sunlight. This is not a good company to buy live plants from.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Colonial Creek Farm. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Colonial Creek Farm.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Landscaping and Gardening category for more informed decision or compare Colonial Creek Farm to other companies on our site.

Comments

Walnut Creek, California, United States #954439

Reply by Colonial Creek Farm:

Customer ordered 2 live catnip plants during very cold weather (December 28) to be shipped to New York state. Customer stated that the plants arrived wilted and dying.

According to the photo provided by the customer, it was determined that the plants were most likely damaged from the cold weather. Never did the customer mention a problem with fungus or other disease issues with the plants in any of her correspondence to us nor did the photo show any such problems.

A refund was promptly issued as the customer requested. (the original shipping cost was also refunded along with the purchase price) We did not ask her to return the dead plants or require her to incur any additional cost whatsoever.

(It is Ebay's standard policy to ask for returns, not ours. As of this date, we have never received a return package from her.)

Despite our efforts to do everything in our power to remedy the situation, the customer still left negative feedback. Strangely, her emails spoke repeatedly and very highly of another plant seller on Ebay. This leads us to sadly wonder if the motivation behind her complaints and false accusations is purely competetive in nature.

If so, we wish her the best of luck in her endeavors.

As for Colonial Creek Farm, we will continue to concentrate our efforts on providing customers with the good quality plants and customer service they have become accustomed to.

Colonial Creek Farm Products and Services